Currently, we are seeking a vocalist and bass player to complete our ensemble. If you or perhaps someone you know would be interested in being a part of this project, please have them either fill out our form, send us an email, or send us a private message through our Facebook page. (Links below) We are eager to get going with this and get our music and message out to the local music scene.
The ideal person will possess the following:
- Be an active follower of Jesus (you don’t have to be perfect, as we are imperfect and sinful human beings, saved only by grace.)
- Have your own gear (for the vocalist we do have a P.A. that works for practice)
- Have transportation
- Live in the Central Ohio/Columbus area
- Have a desire to push yourself and your musical boundaries (we are trying to sound unique and not like every other band out there)
- Be humble (be willing to leave your pride at the door)
- Be willing to commit to a weekly practice
- Be willing to practice and contribute to the writing process
- Be willing to play at least 1 show a month (possibly more once things get going)
Overall, we are family men who place our priorities in the following order: God, Family, then Music. We have a deep passion and love for what we do and want to take a positive message into this sick and dying world. We are interested in playing a variety of venues and settings including Church and community events, Prisons, Bars and Night Clubs, etc.
Want to join us? Here are 3 ways to get in touch: